Wednesday 2 January 2013

New year, same old story

Last night Phil ‘The Power’ Taylor once again became world darts champion. There simply aren't enough superlatives to describe this man.  I’m not even sure which is my favourite Taylor stat – 16 world titles, the highest ever three dart average in a match (118.66), his world championship semi-final record (played 19, won 19) or the fact that, out of 82 major final appearances, he has lost only eight. Surely the next BBC Sports Personality of the Year Lifetime Achievement Award (an accolade which has previously been given to Frank Bruno) must go to Taylor - the greatest living Briton.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an
established blog. Is it hard to set up your own blog?
I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking
about creating my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? Appreciate it
Also visit my web site ; www.pacareerlink.state.pa.us